Monday 27 February 2017

Memo From A Disgruntled Employee To The HR Manager

Good Morning Sir,

My believe is that you had a great night rest. I won't go around in circles so i'll just get straight to the point. I think it's highly unfair how the administrative department and the utility staff go about their daily activities. For one, both departments are informed when members of staff are taken out of the office on official assignment and are also aware that there is a specific time for their return which means the provision of a vehicle and a driver, unless otherwise specified. 

There seems to be a huge communication gap between members of both departments and i'd advise that this is sorted out to prevent tempers flaring or rubbing people the wrong way. If a driver is going encounter any form of delay (planned or not), he should endeavor to inform the staff members waiting on him on the reason behind his delay. If he doesn't have airtime to call (which seems to be the chunk of excuses from every single one of them), it is in everyone's best interest that he informs the administrative manager of his plight and get him to contact the expectant staff of the situation and not leaving them in the dark. It is down right irritating be left in the dark. 

I suggest the administrative manager prepare a roster especially for staff that go out daily and return at a specific time. I apologize if anything I've written is perceived as disrespectful (that's not my intention) but I've been quite for far too long, tolerated their level of incompetency and they have gotten on my last nerve and i believe it's about time this attitude be addressed. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

The Disgruntled Employee.


This is my reality. My truth syrup. My mind's eye!!!!

By O-Mat*

No comments:

Post a Comment